Friday, November 28

Another puzzle

For those of you who didn’t get the meaning of my post about J. Jason, here’s a chance to redeem your esteem. This puzzle should be easier. When she was a young kid, Hilary and I made it up over a period of a few evenings, and would use it almost every night before bedtime. As time went on, we made it into a game that I, unfortunately, never really figured out how to win. I’ll explain that as soon as someone comes up with the correct answer to the challenge. Good luck! (Hint: Two languages)

3 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Hmmm. INteresting puzzle. Here's my guess:

Hey you! I'll be seeing you in the AM, OK?

Ciao!

Tom Hurley said...

Wow! Almost! Work on the very last letter, and think Español versus Italiano.

Anonymous said...

Good one, Susan! It took us a long time to invent that and make it that long and complicated.