Thursday, December 31

Going for nothing


In keeping with the serious and meaningful intention of this blog, here is my entry for the last day of the year. To the right is a simple game where you move and drop five numbered circles and try for the highest score you can get. Quite by accident, I discovered a foolproof way to get all five circles in a zero slot. So far it hasn’t failed me.

Here is your challenge: Get a zero score consistently; it’ll put you in the proper frame of mind for the new year. From there, everything is up.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Happy New Year!

I must be in the right frame of mind for the New Year. I worked out how to do the puzzle on the third go. Must be because I live in denser air and it is already New Year's over here by the time you are getting ready for it....I got the jump on ya already, see?

Pete S. said...

I finally found the method for getting the lowest possible score! In most things I have an easy time getting low scores, but this game took me a while.

For the other slow learners out there that might still care, the trick is to skip the "drag" part of "drag, drop, win." By the way, you can give up on the "win" part too. I didn't win nothin'.