Monday, December 7

Yay! It’s gone!

I waited until nearly all the snow melted before heading out with the camera. I could have gotten more “dramatic” shots earlier when the sky seemed to be filled with falling popcorn and the ground was white in every direction. But I really don’t like snow, and I flat out hate cold. The storm started late last night with rain, and didn’t turn to snow until almost noon. And it really came down! Since this is the first of three coming in, and it’s supposed to be the second one that has enough cold behind it to make significant snow, and the forecast is changing almost every minute, who knows what’s going to happen. I heard on the radio that snow was falling at sea level in San Francisco, and Los Angeles’s surrounding mountains are expecting huge amounts of snow. We’ll see, we’ll see.

1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Meanwhile downunder we are having the hottest summer we have had in years...and I hate the heat.