Sunday, September 14

Ringing sound

This afternoon I took on the challenge of removing the ring of lime from one of our toilet bowls. Our water must be coming from a deep marble cave, it’s so full of calcium. After a few weeks that calcium leaves a deposit at the waterline in the bowl, yielding only to vigorous scrubbing with a bar of pumice. I must have scraped off an inch (2.5 cm) of pumice getting today’s ring to disappear. Whenever I’m doing something mindless (like scrubbing, sometimes blogging) I ask myself questions. Today’s question: What is the sound of a toilet bowl ring? Ding ding? Ding dong?

I leave it to you to provide an answer. Mine is a secret for now.

UPDATE: My answer appears as the third comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tinkle tinkle

Tom Hurley said...

My thought: Dung dung. I really like Pat’s idea though.