Wednesday, February 11

World has a new bull

Hilary’s dog, Sioux, was wanting to go outside for some reason. I opened the door and she shot out, barking loudly. Turns out there were three things worth barking at: Geronimo, The World’s Greatest Horse, and a black cow and her newborn, still wet baby. I ran back to grab my camera, peeled off the lens cap, ran out, and…no cow. Just Geronimo, who approached me anticipating a possible apple or carrot.

The cow and her calf were simply gone. The time that passed between my sighting them and when I returned with a camera couldn’t be more than thirty seconds. There was no way a newborn calf could move that quickly.

Must have been aliens in their super speedy spacecraft. There is no other explanation. Woo woo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm reluctant to mention this because it may disturb you, but the cows probably took their time to wander away. It was you that was affected by the aliens. 30 seconds indeed.