Tuesday, May 4

Water brake? Breakwater?

At 1 this morning Luke announced something regarding Hilary that involves a breakwater or something. I was too sleepy to get the whole message, but it turns out they needed us to go ahead of them and open the gates to get them on the way to the hospital in Clovis. And while we’re at it, change their sheets because one of them wet the bed or something. I dunno. I was so sleepy I don’t think I really understand what’s going on. Later when things are more clear, I will have more to say I guess.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oh, how exciting!! I'm thinking of you, Hil and Luke, and of Grandpa and Grandma too :D

Agneta and David said...

Great Day and life changing moment. We will be thinking of you all. Tell Hilary we are happy for her and all of you.

Jim said...

Tom Hurley,

I am about to buy a
roadrunner grader, model 50 and I can not find any information about it on the internet. Do you know where it was manufactured, where I can find any information or parts for it?

Would love to hear from you.........Jim Baker