Hint: It is NOT that I need about 85 of them in dollar form to buy a car I like a lot, a 2005 Bentley Continental GT, the ideal car for the boondocks featuring—
- All-wheel drive, perfect for muddy country roads!
- A twelve-cylinder 600+ horsepower engine that enables a top speed way past triple the legal limit! A pursuing mountain lion, bear or wild pig doesn’t stand a chance! Nor does a cop, even in a helicopter!
- A trunk and back seat big enough to hold up to:
Recently I’ve acquired some significant money, and to celebrate I’m feeling philanthropic. The first person to figure out the significance of this blog’s title, then posts the answer in Comments, will win a high-dollar prize (but not the Bentley). Remember—it’s not about the car. The car is only a diversion.
- Eight sacks of horse feed
- Four 50-pound salt licks
- A really big chainsaw, fuel can, jumper cables, a shovel
- Back seat big enough for two large dogs and two sacks of dog food
- All at the same time!
Contest ends in a week, so think, people! You could win some big money!