Wednesday, July 16

Lions? No tigers or bears?

I’m hearing from some of you that the little holes I showed in Meteor shower are actually caused by lions! Yeah, right, like I’m that dumb. We don’t have enough lions around to make even a tenth of the holes that appear under every tree where the soil is dry and sandy, even if the bobcats helped. Some of you have suggested that the lions are aunts! Aunt lions? No uncles? Puh-leeze! In the meantime, I am totally immersed in my investigation, and will have all the proof I need to back up my theory in a day or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate to inject myself into your investigations, but these cone shaped holes are the homes of a creature whose name sounds a bit like the word doofus, emphasis on the doo. (Of course the creatures obviously entered earth's atmosphere on the meteors.)

If you straighten out all the confusion and write a decent thesis on the fascinating life history of this odd creature, I wouldn't be surprised if you were awarded a gold medal, at least. Good luck!