Saturday, January 17

Leaves still falling…

What could possibly be more boring than a blogger describing falling leaves? This guy needs a life. Put yourself in my position and you’d probably run across times when nothing happens worth writing about. But there, in front of you, is a blank screen and a keyboard and an expectation from your loyal followers that you fill that space, satisfying the yearning in their lives. At least momentarily.

So—falling leaves.

Maybe you could try getting a life. Mine’s too boring, even for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surely you have heard of Oak Leaf Mold! all you have to do to take advantage of the huge market for OLM is gather all the leaves around your place and do something to them so they turn into the lovely, composted, highly sought after stuff that dedicated gardeners love. And you can fill that blank screen with the heartwarming day-to-day adventures of a true Green person dedicated to helping all those who would pay REAL MONEY for OLM!

Sounds like a win-win proposition to me. Save me a big bag.

Tom Hurley said...

I have done exactly that in the past. It makes really good growing stuff. Problem is, whatever I try to grow gets eaten by all the wild (and domestic) critters before I get a chance to enjoy it.

Tom Hurley said...

I guess I could build a fortress for growing stuff. Like a cast iron greenhouse. Or maybe a rock-lined cave.

Anonymous said...

No, no, no. My point is that you will have a Great Purpose in life. So obviously your life can't be Boring.

Anonymous said...

My goal in life is to be able to email a simple message without making a stupid MISTACE! (What's that red line under a word mean?)