Thursday, March 20

Take my cat, please…

Many of you must think I don’t have anything to do all day, but I do. Like find dumb things for this blog when nothing interesting happens all day. Here’s an amusing bit of two minutes:


Near the end, you’ll see a little kid who will never learn how to throw a ball, and you will also see an enticing little actor with a fuzzy face. Unfortunately, in spite of my fervent hopes, the little fuzzy-face isn’t substituted for the ball. If they run out of balls I have this cat I could lend them…

2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

You may think you are talking to yourself if you don't get comments on your blog, yes. If you added a counter to your blog, you might be pleasantly surprised at the traffic. Of course, you cannot tell if the traffic is all people - some of it will be bots.

All part of the conspiracy...

Tom Hurley said...

Oo-o-o. Conspiracy! I don’t know if I could take that.