Wednesday, June 4

Another gorgeous horse

Hilary uses her real dentist’s drill, a gift from her kind dentist in Mariposa, to make adjustments to an old casting of Ravenhill. The model will be shipped off to The Horse Gallery in England to be reproduced in fine porcelain.

Her last model made by the Gallery, Highland Heather, is the only one in their current catalog that has sold out, so they obviously like her work. Heather measured about 3-1/2" long, 90 mm. Ravenhill will be about 10" or 25 cm long. I predict that it, too, will be a hot seller. Predicted price: $525.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Hilary
I brought Highland Heather to the computer so she could take a look at her Gallery cousin. My Heather seems to be a little more muscular, perhaps because I have worked her harder and longer. Gallery Heather is a sleek beauty and beautifully groomed, but I love my little rugged girl--and her big brother Ravenhill.

Pat

Anonymous said...

Why thank you Aunt Pat!

Ravenhill will soon be created in an exciting new medium by the Horse Gallery also! He sports a slick, civilized new hairdo and has put on some sleek muscle and fat for the occasion. Stay tuned!