Wednesday, May 7

Communication skills needed

I got an email from a service I subscribe to offering a quiz called “How much does your brain know about your brain?” I went to the site and got to the second page, a part of which is shown above. If I were a programmer, this probably wouldn’t be a challenge, but how many Internet users are programmers? In the third paragraph, the word Fatal appears in bold. I haven’t seen that word in years since I broke the Windows habit. It’s not in a Mac user’s lexicon.

Naturally, I didn’t take the quiz about how much my brain knows about my brain. But I do know how little the quiz’s authors know about communicating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a computer programmer visiting this weekend. Maybe he can decipher the communication. I like words with double mms. I wonder what that means about my brain?